Wednesday, February 22, 2012

{style files} the sweater I live in



everything is Old Navy except the matchstick cords (jcrew) and boots (gomaxx) nail color (vixen by revlon) necklace (NY&Co.) 
ladies, if your local old navy still has this sweater (should be on clearance), go buy it! i live in this sweater right now. it is super warm and cozy, soft and functions as a blanket. it's like a snuggie but way cooler. plus, I got it for like $7!!! yeah, like I said AMAZING.

next: holy crap! how young do I look in these pictures? i'm 27 folks, I've been married for almost 7 years and I have a child but still, I look like i'm in high school. what does one do about that? 

my lip is slowly healing. finally :) j got over his cold as well and the mister never got it at all and that rocks! sick babies are no fun. j is going on a little business trip so we are joining him. we even have a rental car. i love road trips. i can't wait to get on the road and stop in little towns along the way, maybe get some diner food and do some thrifting/antiquing. i already have this all planned out in my head. the hotel has an indoor pool so logan and I will be there for some fun in the water. i haven't been in a swimsuit since right after I had him last summer so I'm a little worried about that. who knows if I even have one that fits? how do you get back into shape after a pregnancy and while you're still nursing? i'm definitely back to my old weight but everything is sooo jiggly and soft. 

wow, what a post today huh? mom life I guess ;) 

Pin It




21 comments:

  1. LOVE the sweater and the pop of color! eeeek I am so excited to have you on the site as a regular...your style is SO amazing! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I love this sweater!
    And I never would have guessed that you are 27 by looking at these pics, but that's a good thing, right?!

    I'm in Germany teaching English for a year! Where are you from here?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are gorgeous and your outfit is very pretty. I like the necklace too.

    Mary, MI

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so pretty girl! And I'd live in that sweater too if I had one. It's so nice looking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sophie, I have just discovered your blog and I’m so happy I did, because I absolutely love it! Your style is awesome, dear :) . You’ve got a new follower!

    Sara from Diary of a Modern-Day-Lady

    ReplyDelete
  6. first of all I love this outfit! and I love old navy. : ) secondly, I'm also 27 and have been married for almost 7 years! AND I feel like I could pass for 20 a lot of the times. I feel like we'll appreciate it more as the years go on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Love the necklace, and passing for 20 is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, ich liebe das Gelb! Schönes Outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sophie!! Thank you so much for linking up to the blog hop! Wishing you all the best in your bloggy endeavors. Excited new follower!! Cheers!

    Kelly
    www.livelaughrowe.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are so pretty, you would look great in anything!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great sweater!

    http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your necklace is a statement too. Like it!

    Kim,USA

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a great sweater; kind of mad I didn't get it when I had the chance. Awesome with yellow and your necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great outfit! Love the sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That sweater would get a lot of wear at my house too! This week, I'm looking to break a black habit and shed some light on my wardrobe! Here's my post:

    http://www.momtrends.com/2012/02/spring-fashion-inspiration/

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look great, mama! That sweater IS amazing...I have a very similar one...they're perfect for nasty weather days!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The yellow with the neutral colors of the print look so great together!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What do you do about looking so young? Nothing -just enjoy it, you look wonderful! (Time will sort it out. I should know, I'm nearly seventy!)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I SO regret not picking up that sweater...It looks fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.