Wednesday, February 29, 2012

{style files} stay-at-home mom outfit



one sweet reader recently commented on this post asking what it actually looks like when i 'bum around the house' all day. well, i thought i'd answer that question...

first of all, i told you i live in this sweater. now, that is only what my 'bath' outfit (bath? did this really have to turn into an actual word?) looks like when i actually get a few minutes to braid my hair and do a light make-up while thinking about what to wear. most of the time i throw on a pair of old, loose sweats, a t-shirt that doesn't necessarily match and some sort of hoodie or sweatshirt. that sounds more like my stay-at-home mom outfit ;) maybe one day you'll get to see that, too. if you're looking for some inspiration on how to make an old boring sweatshirt your new favorite to 'bum around the house' in, go here.

xo

soph 

Pin It


12 comments:

  1. i love a nice cosy cardi for a day round the house. yours is a beaut! I often tend to wear the joggers and hoody combo, and its sooo nice to not get dressed up from time to time! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your sweater and even your more laid back, comfortable style! I can not wait to see more! I am now a follower! :]

    xo
    Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this, i'd definitely wear this at home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great look for home. I totally need a sweater like this!
    I also love the moleskin notebooks that you shared!

    I found your blog via the Live Laugh Rowe blog hop. I am now following via GFC and twitter. I would love for you to stop by my blog, look around, and hopefully follow along, too!!
    www.bearrabbitbear.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    I am a new GFC follower. I found you on a grow your blog hop. I would love for you to stop by my site and return the favor and follow me back as well. If you are interested also check out our current giveaways. We have something for everyone right now.
    Thanks a lot!
    http://www.chunkyandmonkeymd.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Soph, even your stay at home mom outfit is cuter than anything in my closet. You can pull anything off, girl. So jealous of that. My stay at home mom outfit is yoga pants and a Cal U t-shirt. I need a cute sweater like you. Anyways, love all the new pics on your blog. So great. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so so pretty xo love these pictures

    and thank you so much for your support today on my blog, definitely need it :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even this bum-at-home outfit looks lovely - those pictures are so pretty!

    preethi
    lace, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If this is "bummin" at home, you just might start a trend! Love the comfy look and I must say I would be wear this around town!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice photography, cute ideas, nice DIY's. Absolutely following you!
    Wish you luck!

    p.s thank you for joining my IFB group
    kisses
    Fill the City

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love a good drape-y cardigan! Cool print.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.