Wednesday, February 15, 2012

{life} snapshots

i can't show my face today folks... i was hit with a nice little cold and following shortly were my friends the cold sores. i despise cold sores for the very obvious reasons. they are ugly. nothing makes them go away faster. no, not even abreva. they make my lips hurt especially when i smile and they send me a painful reminder of their presence: stop smiling, we're still here! it's a good thing i don't have a mirror right in front of my face all day ;)
worst of all, however, no kissing the little man :( needless to say, i'm suffering.
so, no outfit post today. instead a few instagrams from my last phone to computer dump. enjoy :)

belly rub, new kicks, standing, 
more hair, smile, kisses
more standing and pulling up

city, russian roulette nails, bridges
gray, aviators, pitt
igloo, yum, love


veggies, necklace, breakfast in bed
homemade organic apple sauce, mobile, more veggies
thrifted tray, best lip balm, ombre 



Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Your little boy is SO SO SO cute! Makes me SO excited for mine to arrive! :) Sorry you feel sick... :( Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun everywhere on these pictures!!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon! I love all your photos! Your little man is seriously adorable!!!

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your nails! What a great color! That pizza looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please comment away.